Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pillars of Strength- A Special Day for K


Today is a special day when bloggy friends come to circle around heart dog K and KB, her human.
(Romping and Rolling in the Rockies )
K, the most beautiful heart dog of KB is fighting the biggest fight of all
- to fight the big "C" monster.
This week- K will go thorough yet another chemotherapy treatment.
K is doing her best to stay strong.
Universally, bloggy world is standing as a Pillar of Strength to support and love K and KB.

I will never forget the day when I first visited K, R, KB and the Runner's world.
High in the mountains of Colorado they lived among the golden aspens and forest.
I gasped at the beauty.
I was sure I could feel each ray of the sun as it beamed down on K's shoulders.
K's eyes glistened like gold.
My heart yearned to experience the wonders and beauty
that K felt as she ran and played in the snow! I wanted to run with her and her brother R!
I know so many others of the bloggy world had this same yearning.
K and KB heard our hearts plea.
Through photos and beautifully written words, KB has generously shared
the wonders of their world.
Mountain lions, and bears, and bobcats, and many more animals are part of their everyday life that they shard with all of us.
KB captured some of the most inspiring sun rise and sunsets to share with all of us.
They have been a guide to us- to "live in the moment.

To K and KB
These bubbles are filled with wishes
I saved them just for you, my friends.
Their clenched into my little paws,,,
Until I set them free.
I'll open up my paw real slow,,,
and then they'll sail your way.

WATCH ,,,,,, as they drift your way.
I wish for you my loving friends
that strength will come your way
oh, i wish the monster would just go away.

Stand with me as we circle around K and KB as they stay strong and fight.
Let's circle around them with the Power of The Paw.

nitey nite
love
tweedles

ps thank you to the OP Pack for introducing me to Romping and Rolling in the Rockies.
It has been such an experience that I will never forget.

29 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

I hope that K responds well to chemo and can begin to heal. I'm sure those magic bubbles will give strength, Tweedles.

How is Burt?

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Tweedles, we just knew that you would have the sweetest and loveliest post for K and KB. We hold them both deep in our hearts too and are standing strong on our 16 + 2 pillars of strength.

Happy Valentine’s Day to you!

Woos – Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning and Mom

Payton said...

They will be in my prayers too. Happy Valentine's Day, Tweedles!
Love,
Payton

Soggibottom said...

We know paws this week that need some help too. HERE IS TO THE POWER OF LOVE WITHIN ALL THOSE SPECIAL PAWS xxxxxxxxxxx

fromsophiesview said...

This is lovely Tweedles....we are holding paws and hands way over here for K and the family. Love is everywhere!

Asta said...

Dawling Tweedles
Again thwoo youw eyes, i see the booty of those wockies and K and KB's wowld even cleewew
I hold youw paw in ouw ciwcle of love and cawing to help them fight this howwibull monstew
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Alien said...

Happy V-Day!

Yours,

Ziggy Stardust said...

Tweedles what a beautiful post and I think I even saw of few of those bubbles going over my house. You have spread the love everywhere my sweet pal. K's blog is incredible, I was just introduced to it by The OP Pack as well and I am amazed by the photos. I close my eyes and dream I am there and running. Happy Valentines Day and I am sending a special magic heart bubble to you, I hope you get it for it is filled with love.

Loveys Sasha

Molly the Airedale said...

What a beautiful post, Tweedles. I'm am holding hands and circling right along with you!

Love ya lots,
Mitch

White Dog Blog said...

Tweedles,your words are as beautiful as K's Rocky Mountain sunrises. Thank you.

Bobbie said...

Saying prayers for K! Oh Tweedles, you are such a sweetheart!

bbes tribe said...

Tweedles as usual you have an Awesome way with words. We can only agree with all you said and we are holding K, KB, R, the Runner is our hearts, prayers, and paws. They are indeed Pillars of Strength and the pictures and posts we see when visiting them means so MUCH!
Love to you and to them

Ernie,Sasha,Chica,Lucas & Mom Barb

Ellen said...

Lovely post Tweedles. Sending loving healing prayers their way too. I also want to thank you for stopping by my blog and wishing Sugar well. You are so precious.

Chatty Crone said...

I pray the little fights the cancer and is able to tolerate the chemo.

Happy Valentine's Day.

Sandie

D.K. Wall said...

What a beautiful post.

We just received your email and wanted you to know that you are absolutely listed on the blog hop for this event - # 93. I followed the link from the blog hop over here to test it.

Thanks so much for participating in the Pillars of Strength. And terrific to meet you!

Chihuahua Girl said...

Sending peace, love and healing prayers to K (and her mommy, KB). Happy Valentine's Day! :-)

Puppy Kisses and Waggy Tails,

~ The Park Avenue Chihuahua Crew

Shane Kent Louis said...

Great post tweedles! Happy Valentines guys, and K is always in our Prayer!


It's all About Pet Fences | Dog Fence

Barbara said...

Tweedles, you always know the perfect thing to say. Always.

We pray along with you and the bubbles for a miracle for K.

Thank you so much for the Valentine. I feel awful that I did not send any this year, but that doesn't mean I don't love you very much!!

xxx
barbara

K9 Katastrophie said...

Hi Sweet Tweedles, what a lovely dedication. We love K so much. Happy Valentines sweetie!!

Licks,
Ruthie

Suka said...

hey Tweedles,

Beautiful, heartfelt post. So touching and emotional. You are so gifted in expressing yourself. We, too, stand with you in sending K and KB love and healing and support, and Pillars of Strength. I love their blog, and like you, love to live vicariously through K and R romping through the mountain snow and meeting all the amazing wildlife. K is am amazing dog, and very determined. With loving friends like you, she will win. Miracles happen, and with the power of love and the Power of the Paws great things will happen!

Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours! Hope you all received some yummy Valentine treats!

Suka

The Thuglets said...

Tweedles ...that was absolutely beautiful! We to stand as Pillars of Strength for KB & her beautiful K.
We hope you had a wonderful Valentines Day!

Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx

KB said...

Sweet Tweedles. Thank you so much for your heart-felt words. They mean so much to us. We feel the magic bubbles floating all around us, filled with love and support. You have lifted our hearts, just as you do with every post that you write. Thank you for your friendship and your support. We love you, Tweedles.

Studio at the Farm said...

Tweedles, you sweet girl, I know those magic bubbles of love are helping your friend in Colorado. We will join your circle of paws, adding some hoofies.
Love,
Kathryn and Bruno

Chfnman said...

Tweedles, what a sweet post! Our prayers are in the air towards Colorado!!

Gampy

kissa-bull said...

praying very hard and thank you for letting us know

pibble sugars
the pittie pack

pugmama said...

what a good friend you are, tweedles! we will be sending good thoughts and hopes K's and KB's way. and thanks for guiding us to KB's beautiful photo blog!

3 doxies said...

Oh Tweedles, dat was da most beautiful, heartfelt words, I believes I has tears in my eyeballs nows. Very touchin' but you always has a way withs words.
We stand withs K and KB through dis.

Puddles

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

Paco and I send loving hugs.... you have such a big heart...

Oskar said...

Another pawsome post, Tweedles.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar