Friday, October 17, 2014

A Special Gift from Angel Greta

Just because you cannot see the moon or angels,
 does not mean they are not there.
Last year Angel Greta Idaho PugRanch and her mom sent me
 an Awareness for Breast Cancer Button.
I wore my button on my blanket because I was recooping from surgerys.
But now
 I am wearing my button on this special sweater that came in the mail from Angel  Greta.
 This sweater  was  Angel Greta's favorite,,,
The box said from Angel Greta.
 I treasure  it.

thank you Angel Greta and Linda


This is Angel Greta.  She lives in our hearts now..
and I feel her all the time.,
it does not matter that we cannot see her.
This is Angel Greta and her mom.- Linda.
Linda is a breast cancer  survivor  and we are celebrating life with her!
This is how I wore my special pin last year- right on my blankys.
I knew someday I would  be all well- and wear it on a sweater.
And I did!!
This is my special pin- do you see it?
I am helping Angel Greta and Linda spread the word
and share the love!
nitey nite
love
tweedles

ps The sweater vest is made by Melissa Langer http://pugnotes.blogspot.com/


25 comments:

Murphy said...

That is so special cuz that sweater is full of love and hugs!

Your Pals,
MURPHY AND STANLEY

KB said...

It is so sweet that you have Angel Greta's sweater, and that you have her pin on it. I agree, just because we can't see angels doesn't mean that they aren't here. They are watching over us.

Sleep well in your beautiful loving sweater, Tweedles.

Kinley Westie said...

Dat are one speshul sweater - and ya look very cute in it.

Unknown said...

We agree so special. Have a super Saturday.
Best wishes Molly

Charliedownunder said...

Crikey Tweedles ..... A special sweater FOR a special pug FROM a special pug. I think that sweater has found the perfect home.

Idaho PugRanch said...

We love you Twee! The sweater hugs you perfectly with lots of love
Angel Greta & Mom
Bailey & Hazel

Julie said...

You look great in that jumper Tweedles.
Lots of loves and hugs from
Princess Leah xxx

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chatty Crone said...

That is so sweet that you are celebrating breast cancer awareness month!

Ruby said...

Oh, I just gots my special pin too!!
It looks most FABulous on your beautiful pink sweater Tweedles!!
Angel Greta is smilin'
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Mary Ann said...

You look so beautiful in Greta's sweater, Tweedles... and I think it's wonderful you are wearing the button, too. I wish Greta were still here with us!

Jacobi said...

Dear Tweedles,

I see your special pin! On your very special sweater.

That sweater is full of love.
And you wear the pin so proudly!

Licks,
Cobi

Donna said...

So very sweet!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

What a great heirloom from a special friend!

tubby3pug said...

what a special sweater

retro rover

The Daily Pip said...

Just dropping by with some magic cheeseburgers for my sweet friend, Tweedles.

Xoxo, Angel Pip

Chfnman said...

Greta's sweater could not have gone to a more perfect place than your shoulders! Greta and Linda must be really smiling at that beautiful picture!

Love, Gampy

Unknown said...

Looks good on you young Tweedles, my pin took a trip to the beach today. It came home and it's waiting for another outing.
Luvs Freya Rose Blossom X

bichonpawz said...

You look beautiful in your special sweater!! Angels are around us...even if we cannot see them! xo Chloe and LadyBug

Wyatt said...

Tweedles-
It really suits you in the most special way.

Wyatt and Stanzie

Sharon Wagner said...

That is really special.

Pug Slope said...

You look very cute in that sweater, Tweedles. It's nice, too, because it will make you remember Greta each time you wear it. I miss Greta, too.

-Love,
Sid.

bbes tribe said...

How fortunate you are doing well AND you have a special sweater and pin too wear on memory of angel Great and also for her Mom surviving. You and your m ok ms are very special
Hugs and wags
Ernie Chica Lucas rosie Louie and the new foster Ashlynn

Ziggy Stardust said...

Tweedles, that is so special. I know Angel Greta will always be close to your heart but now she is hugging you all the time.

Love your Sasha